Sunday, June 11, 2006

WHEN YOU GET DEPRESSED


Stress is any kind of pressure that affects a person in his daily life. This effect maybe healthy or unhealthy depending on his reaction to the stress factors (Anthony Yeo)

Exhaustion may also cause a depression, with below signals :

* I’m so tired, no matter how much I sleep.
* I’m frustrated with everything and everybody.
* I don’t have fun anymore.
* I feel helpless.
* I feel sad.
* I feel like crying a lot.
* I’m bored.
* I feel alone.
* I don't really feel sad, just "empty".

You can be lonely in a crowd. During the week end or when you are sick and you are not working, you’ll feel lonely due to you don’t have any activity nor friends. You can feel lonely from lack of contact with others. Some of us feel lonely due to we reject others. We cast away friendship due to we have inferior feelings or in reverse, snobbish.

One of my friend advised me not too push myself too hard…. Just accept all of my weaknesses and try to peacefully live with them, will minimize our stress, as we are being more reasonable person.,..and remember NOBODY’s PERFECT !!

Therefore , I have to accept and be more tolerable with my kids’ mistakes, their weaknesses, and not too much expectation on their performance. As long they are being a nice kids, don’t involve in drugs and free sex, then I have to thank God.

Try to accept UNEXPECTED result with positive thinking,…as not all scenarios and plans will be run smoothly and perfectly as our expectation. ,…and these make our life so challenging !!!

Share our thought and problems with friends whom we can trust is also the way to diminish our stress.

WE NEED TO GET A RIGHT PORTION OF STRESS IN OUR LIFE TO RAISE UP OUR ADRENALIN, TO CHALLENGE US TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON,….BUT PLS… DON’T BE TOO MUCH !!!!

LIFE LET US ASK FOR WHAT WE WANT, BUT GIVES US WHAT WE DESERVE (anonymous)

BNI, June 11, 2006
18.45

No comments: