Saturday, October 29, 2005

MY MILE STONE : the 100th posting

Finally, today I ‘ve posted the 100th topic or subject, as a mile stone that among my work activities that so stressful, and my personal life, I always have time to update my weblog for any topics that really touched my heart, inspired me, and being my thought.

Sometimes, the writing process was so fast, within 15 minutes I can finish to write one article. Especially topic that need to keep up- to date promptly, like bali bomb blast, or Cak Nur passed away. Other topics were thing happened in my life,…and a few things were my observations to the changes happened in our culture, such as : Extra Marital Affairs, or Nikah Siri. While most of poems became the most personal expression about what I felt and had experience…..

The last 4 months - from July to Oct – became my productive months, as most of 100 posting occurred during these stressful period (and will be more productive next upcoming months,.as it is closer to my office projects due date !!)
The most productive day was during the week end, especially Sunday. I could post 4 topics within 2 hours.
And during work day, I wrote some topics when I was on the way to office (as long as my NB battery is fully charged !!)

The process of writing is similar like exercise to gym, you can release your tension by writing things not relates to your stress.And once you completed writing, it seems that you just release all Carbon Dioxide and get fresh Oxygen for your lung !!!
The more I felt stress, the more productive I was.

I don’t care whether others will read it or not, as from the beginning my purpose to have weblog is as a tool to express my thought that really impressed me. Pro’s and con’s from the readers are welcome…as nobody’s perfect and I had no intention to force others to accept my opinion and thought.

As I believe that the most beautiful thing in our life is if we can accept diversity as part of our culture.

Happy Lebaran for all of you
And have a memorable and enjoyable holiday with your family…

BNI, Oct 29, 2005
04.30 am

No comments: