Sunday, July 01, 2007

MANIPULATIVE QUOTES


To remind us, there are many people surround us who become insincere, manipulate situation, their words, acts, thought for their benefit !!!


Manipulative : skillful in influencing or controlling others to your own advantage

The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words
. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.” Philip K. Dick

When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.” Stephen Jay Gould

“Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable.” Dr Joyce Brothers

I've been trying to take this journey over the last four years of getting away from playing manipulative and villainous characters and playing characters that are affected by what happens to them as opposed to unaffected. Kevin Spacey

I used my right hand in all that was necessary, and my left in all sorts of practical manipulative affairs. My left hand has accordingly been my most willing and obedient servant in transmitting my will through my fingers into material or visible forms. In this way I became ambidexter. James Nasmyth

If you're sincere, praise is effective. If you're insincere, it's manipulative. Zig Ziglar

No comments: