Sunday, July 22, 2007

BE SINCERE !!! MEAN IT BY YOUR HEART !!



I even got the most expensive lesson learned from things happened a few months a go, which I saw lots of lies, secrets, insincere, hypocrites, manipulative, pains, and hurts surrounded me !!!
Eventually, it taught me, sometimes life is not always bring happiness to us !
From now on, things will never be the same again : the way I am evaluating : whom should I trust, be my friends, and whom should I love, or on the contrary : whom I have to delete from my friends list just because I can not trust them, they r insincere, etc !!
I am not a 6th sense person who can recognize a good guy or not since 1st second of meeting !!!

I am not hoping too much, and let the water flows, but I pray, if the action I did , or a guy whom I met is not a good one, pls give me clue and keep him away from me, since the beginning I met, to avoid wasting time, effort and resources !!

It’s important to ‘mean it by your heart‘ for every word we say, and every action we do !! If you don’t even realize or understand what actually mean by your words, or actions, means you are not sincere , and all these words and actions are fake ones !!!

No comments: