Friday, August 12, 2005

Love is not a matter of contemplation, but a matter of enjoyment


Kang Jalal taught us “Love is not a matter of contemplation, but a matter of enjoyment.” How to love Allah, by loving human first, and think that what we ‘ve to do , due to our love to Allah.
Love is not “cause of”, but “even though”,…as an example : I love him, even though he is not a good looking guy, and NOT : I love him, cause of his wealthy
It’s very easy to say, but very difficult to implement. Why ? Coz romantic love between man and woman, is always coming from ‘cause of’…, I called it CONDITIONAL LOVE.

It’s very difficult to attain unconditional love !! Unconditional love happened only between parents and children,…love without reserve,. true and genuine love,. abundant love for all seasons.

Someday, when I met my soul mate, I would love to say : ‘I love him due to Allah,..coz he will be my guide to be closer to Allah’

Special thanks to kang Jalal who inspired me with this beautiful phrases, 5 years a go

No comments: