Sunday, August 21, 2005

I WANT TO BE THE BEST THAT I CAN BE



Everybody has a dream. And I believe that we can reach and make our dream come true by doing the best that we can do.

When we are young, we have dreams and expectations. We imagine things, we keep thinking about what we want to be, what we want to do, what makes us proud and happy and what will we become.

We need idol, that become our model, who inspires us to be the best that we can do, as our idol already proved it in reality. Do you have an idol ? Do you know my idol ? My idol is a lady who becomes a world famous author of Harry Potter series. Guess her name ? Yes, you are right, JK Rowling. Why I choose her as an idol ? First, I admire her, cause of her ability to bring her readers imagination up. Second, she can make a story that can be popular not only among kids but also adults.

Therefore, following my idol, I started to direct my habit to become a writer, by routinely writing my diary. Beside that, I push myself to write one short story once a month, based on my imagination and the event that really touch my heart.

The main thing to be the best, is not the age - whether being too old, or too young -, but it is the desire to dream on, and the courage to realize it.

Things can change, but they cannot really take away the dreams. We still have to dream on, to visualize our desires, our wants, our vision of our future.

We can do whatever we want to do with our life.

All we need to do is to have faith, persistence, courage and indomitable spirit.

No comments: