Friday, August 03, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,…… IBU


August 1, ‘07

To : Ibu SP

I remember when I was in high school,
I always put you as my idol,success figure :
whom I really want to be ….
a successful diplomat career, tough lady,
but down to earth, fully respect others
and yet, has high sensitivity to unfortunate people

Then time flies so fast…
It worried me, to realize how old we are,
And see the evidence of that ..

I feel regret not to take a moment
To meet you more often,
And allow you to share your wisdom
If I was speechless in any visit I made,
It was because of your outlook and vision

If I still keep high spirit and motivation
To pass every single day in my life
It’s because of your inspiring thought :
Every cloud has a silver lining’

I just wanted to say
How much you matter to me…

Happy birthday, Ibu…

Aug 1,’07

No comments: