Saturday, February 24, 2007

BETRAYAL,, FORBIDDEN LOVE



To the betrayer, LW, whom I knew 6 mos a go, and his other woman, Dikan Kurnia.

Was it really unintended betrayal of love ?
Has hidden your feeling, honesty, transparency and closeness from my sight ?
I remember the moment we used to share our fear and delights
Suddenly, how can you make things wrong ?
How could both of you do conspiracy and infidelity,
Rely on underlying intimacy ?

When you, by coincidence, started to give the space in your heart for her
When you deceived me, manipulated situation by showing ‘fake’ attention and jealousy,
When you arranged secretive meetings, chatting, laughing and intimacy with her,
overwhelmed with sensual temptation
When you enjoyed the sensation of uplifted adrenaline for every successful deceit masks
When hypocrites justify and rationalize their deed as a common thing,

Then life becomes full of hatred and pain,
Instead of joy and bliss.
Hurt me deeply, and create wounds

I’ll leave this foolish mistake,
Say goodbye to the tragic end – far from elegant way –
With the empty feeling
And let conscience be my guide

BNI, Feb 25, 2007
08.30 am