Saturday, March 28, 2009

DENIAL

To someone who makes me being illogical and irrational

Every second I had passed in my life
is a miracle,..
as I couldn’t retrieve the good times
which flew so fast…

I even wouldn’t expect somebody
came into my life,
shared joyful time, even only a few seconds…
brought me into up and down roller coaster feeling,
till I realized we looked like train rail,
being quite close to each other,
but always keep endless distance,….

You are unreachable, yet, so far a way
I’ve been blinded by the fact :
You keep dream big,..
Endless hope to reach stars on pale sky

I even wouldn’t blame your shallow mind
As my heart knows what my mind can’t comprehend

I even don’t feel regret for the good and bad times
we had supported each other for quite long

The more our relationship grew intense,
the more we would depend on each other,
And the more it will hurt my heart,
As I couldn’t say ‘Ti amo’ to you

After all, life is about choice :
When it comes to separation,
I have to say goodbye to this disillusion moment,
As I have to step forward, collect my strength
To welcome sunny, blissful days to color my life….

BNI, March 28, 2009
23 : 04 pm

No comments: