Tuesday, September 07, 2004

It’s sad to know that my bad habit is back


It’s sad to know that my bad habit is back
There are various ways to release stress and depression. Some people would prefer to eat more than their usual eating habit. The rest would eat less and without appetite. I am part of 2nd way. It’s pity to know that the more I face stress, the more I lost my appetite. And it become worse, coz sometimes followed by bulimia – the disease that become so popular coz of Lady Dy was suffered from -. My bulimia is not as heavy as when I was in college, but sometimes annoyed me. I hate it ! Within a month, I lost weight 4 kgs. I can not tell others how suffer I am. I know the only solution is to solve the root causes that will become permanent solution . Sometimes I asked myself, why I chose this destructive way, while there are some other constructive ways to eliminate or reduce stress, such as : contemplation, dzikir, think that the problem I faced is nothing compared to other problem, poorer, homeless and jobless people….

No comments: